As a busy adult, it’s hard to find the time to get the exercise you need. Time is such a limited resource, that you need to find a unique type of exercise in Baton Rouge that gives you a GREAT workout and provides a number of extra benefits! Yoglates 2 South provides an intense workout that combines Pilates, calisthenics, cross-training and standard yoga. Do something today that you’ll be proud of tomorrow. Take part in this unique type of exercise today and take charge of your life again!
Unexpected Health Benefits!
The great thing about Yoglates is that our combination of yoga, pilates, and calisthenics increases the benefits you’ll receive. Here are just a few examples:
- Increases Flexibility. The hot temperature of the room is really good for the muscles. This heat allows your muscles to stretch easier and dip deeper into each pose. After some time, your flexibility will improve dramatically!
- Increases lung capacity and relaxes you. This is brought on by the need to breathe more during hot yoga. Breathing in more air causes your body to relax. After a while, you’ll be able to take in much more air than before.
- Burns a ton of calories. Because of the heat, your body is pumping more blood to cool yourself, making for a much more intense cardio workout.
- Spinal Decompression. According to Ozark Chiropractic Clinic, different yoga positions relieve pressure and help with the movement of internal bodily fluids around the spinal area, thus helping the natural healing process. Spinal decompression can help misaligned discs in your back fall back into their natural position, relieve pain, and restore mobility! It’s always best to consult with a chiropractor if you have questions or severe pain.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind
Yoglates is a unique type of exercise in Baton Rouge that welcomes people from all walks of life. There’s nothing else like it! That being said, you shouldn’t be intimidated to start. As professionals, we can tell you what to keep in mind before coming to your first class with us so that you feel prepared and confident!
- First of all, don’t worry about your skill level. We have professional athletes, carpool moms, college students, and even kids attending our classes. No matter if you’re as fit as an Olympian or out of shape, you can manage our classes and we’ll work with you along the way to ensure you’re getting the most out of your workout.
- We ask that you bring your own towel, mat, and water bottle. If you happen to forget these, we rent towels and mats for $3 and water for $1.
- Please arrive to class early. We ask that newcomers show up 20 minutes before class begins to meet your instructor. Everyone else is asked to arrive 5-15 minutes before class. This isn’t just because we don’t want you to miss anything, but also so your body can grow accustomed to the heat before class starts!
Our classes are a great fit for anyone, so what’s stopping you? Visit Yoglates 2 South today and get the best workout of your life!
Join In On This Unique Type Of Exercise In Baton Rouge
So if you’re ready to reap these benefits and many more, stop by the Yoglates 2 South studio today and start sweating with us! If you’re unsure, try a free class on us! All you have to do is fill out our form and then redeem your free class pass in our studio. You could take a class as early as today. Additionally, make sure to keep up with our Facebook and Twitter to be aware of all of our news and events. We look forward to seeing you in class.